When To Use The Wide, Ultra Wide & Telephoto Lens
The iPhone 11 lenses let you easily zoom in and out on a scene. But when should you use the different camera lenses on your iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro? Which lens is best for landscapes, portraits, architecture, street photography, or close-up photography? In this tutorial, you’ll discover when to use the Wide, Ultra Wide, and Telephoto lenses for stunning iPhone photos!
Table Of Contents: iPhone 11 Lenses
Click any title link below to go straight to that section of the article:
1. iPhone 11 vs iPhone 11 Pro Lenses
2. What Do The Wide, Ultra Wide & Telephoto Lenses Do?
3. How To Switch Between The iPhone Camera Lenses
4. When To Use The iPhone Wide Lens
5. When To Use The iPhone Ultra Wide Lens
6. When To Use The iPhone Telephoto Lens
7. Capture Content Outside The Frame To…
This is only a snippet of a iPhone Photography Article written by Kate Wesson
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.