Saudi child dies after swab stick breaks inside his nose

Recently a very tragic incident was reported from Saudi Arabia Shaqwra General hospital. A small Saudi boy who was taken to the hospital died just in just 24 hours after reaching the hospital. The reason for his death was the breakage of the nasal swab stick inside his nose.
How did this happen?
The child was admitted to the hospital after his parents noticed an increase in his body temperature. The boy was suffering from high fever and he was sent to undergo a Covid-19 test to examine whether he is infected with the virus or not.

While taking the sample the cotton swab stick broke inside the nose of the boys after which the doctors had no other option than performing general anesthesia on the boy to extract the broken swab stick from his throat.
What caused him to lose his…


This is only a snippet of a Photobook Photography Article written by Steve

Read Full Article

Content Disclaimer 

This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.

Note:

You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.

Tech Shop Offers



admin
Author: admin