Here ya go!
- To change the brush size of Lightroom’s Adjustment Brush; the Left Bracket key on your keyboard makes the brush size smaller; the right bracket makes it larger
- To reset any slider to its default setting, double-click on the slider’s nub or its name.
- To make your thumbnails in the Library Module larger, press +. To make them smaller press –.
- To reset all your Adjustment Brush sliders back to zero, all at once, double-click directly on the word “Effects” near the top of the panel.
- To side all the panels, press Shift-Tab. To enter Full-Screen mode, press the letter “f” on your keyboard.
- To “Auto” set your White Balance, double-click on the word Temp, then double-click…
This is only a snippet of a Photography Article written by Scott Kelby
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.